Thursday, October 23, 2008

WHAT is going on here?

I don't understand humans.



My dad has this little metal thing he carries in his pocket. Sometimes he talks to it, and sometimes he points it at us and it goes "click." I was trying to see what it was today and it made that noise. I think mom has one of these too, but hers just buzzes all the time.



My brother Artemis thinks he's a musician. His favorite song is "Everybody Wants to be a Cat," but he can't play it very well. I keep telling him that his tail's not that great for pushing on the keys, and he can just forget about reaching the pedals.




Then there's "outside." What is that, anyway? We like to sit in this basket thing and look out the window. Sometimes there are birds in the bushes - when I see them I just want to pounce on something. What's a bird and why does it have this mysterious power over me?



Oh well, now I'm tired so I think I'll go back to bed for a few hours. Come on, Artemis, let's go nap.


And QUIT SNIFFING MY BUTT!

No comments: